Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A DIY Book Summary presents: A literature collection of Holistic remedies [for word virus infections] (or something of that nature) Meta Level Strength

Rely on the teacher + message,
Not the personality

Rely on the meaning,
Not the words

Rely in the real meaning,
Not the provincial one

Rely on your wisdom mind,
Not your ordinary, judgmental one

- Buddha

This DIY Book Summary was put together by me, an independent scholar of knowledge with an interest on holistic health & problem solving for the self, community, environment, mind, body & spirit.
[communityconstruction@mail.com]
For non-profit educational purposes only & abides by principles of fair use.
I found the following pieces of literature to be helpful for social problem solving. I do not represent the book or author: just the parts I picked out I used for my own personal problem solving and would like to share with others. I just happened to find this book during a time when it was very helpful.
I consider this to be a book summary from the book's original 300+ pages down to the 3 pages of this size.











No comments:

Post a Comment